iPhone & iPod Touch App for the London Underground
What is myTube?: Information and navigation of the London Underground network.
- Tube Status: browse the latest tube status updates, including DLR. Change the look and feel from pre-defined skins.
- Map: view the London Underground map live on the TfL website and optionally download and save the map to your iPhone for viewing offline
- Nearest Station: find the nearest Tube or DLR station from your current GPS location, distance and directions over ground
- Route Planner: whilst overground just select your starting station, your destination and find out how to get there including line changes, then view that route whilst underground
- Navigation: how to get to or from a Tube station using an address or post code
- Tourist Attractions: Find attractions near to stations and how to get there overground
This application is designed for usage in connection with the UK London Underground network.
Because of TfL copyright we cannon bundle the Tube map for offline browsing with the application itself. When you use the map it will use the one on TfL's site, however you can optionally download and save the map for viewing without an Internet connection.
- iPhone with version 2.0 firmware or higher
- iPod Touch, with a WiFi connection and 2.0 firmware or higher
- Many features require an Internet connection
How can I get myTube for the iPhone
myTube is available from the iTunes App Store