DW FLV encoder & Player for Windows • Windows Vista Support
What is DW FLV encoder?: DW FLV encoder is Windows application designed to convert your existing video files to the Flash Video format (FLV) with this free encoder software.
DW FLV encoder also comes with the free DW FLV player to allow you to view your resulting FLV files on your computer.
Simply select a source file then quickly and easily convert it to Flash Video using your own settings or built in presets.
How can I get DW FLV encoder
|Download DW FLV encoder 1.2|
DW FLV encoder is completely free and you can download here
Whilst DW FLV encoder is free we would appreciate any donations if you like this software to support it's further development
Latest version: 1.2 (8th June 2008)
- Windows 2000, Windows XP or Windows Vista
- .NET Framework version 2.0 or higher(will be detected and autoinstalled)
- Pentium 1,0 GHz or above
- Display with at least 800x600 pixels resolution
- 128 Mb memory or more
- 10 Mb available hard drive space
- Flash Player plugin Version 7 or better for Internet Explorer.
- Support for AVI, MPEG,WMV, QuickTime and more
- Custom and preset support for bitrates, framerates, dimensions.
- Export audio layer from the video as MP3, AAC, WAV or OGG
- Frame image extraction either as a single frame or a series of frames
- Padding with coloured borders
- Crop parts of the video with a visual cropping tool
- Specify a start offset
- Only encode for a specified duration
- Add a graphical watermark to your movie
The DW FLV Encoder is based on the open source software FFMPEG. FFMPEG is transcoding engine which translates one codec into another.